Indian electronics manufacturer Panasonic just entered to the competition of Android smartphone race. Recently Panasonic launched a beautiful device P51 with 5 inch HD IPS display and Quad core processor. HD display became common in every higher range phones now a days. It will be the competitor of Micromax’s A116 canvas HD.
They launched it with the latest version of Android OS (Jelly Bean) and dual SIM working at the same time. Also they giving magnetic flip cover and a capacitive stylus with this device for free. This phone is priced around 26,900 INR (approx 517$) and will be available for buying from next week.
Specifications of Panasonic P51 :
- DIMENSION : 144 x 75 x 8.5 mm
- WEIGHT : 135 gm
- DISPLAY : 5 inch 1280 x 720 HD IPS display, Type – Capacitive touch-screen, 16M colors
- OPERATING SYSTEM : Amdroid OS version 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- PROCESSOR : 1.2 GHz quad-core CPU
- NETWORK : 2G – GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz and 3G – UMTS 900/2100, DUAL SIM card slot
- DATA : GPRS ,EDGE, HSPA+ up to 42 Mbps
- CAMERA : 8 MP rear facing auto-focus camera with 1080p full HD video recording, LED flash, 1.3 MP front facing camera with 720p HD video recording
- MEMORY : 4GB internal storage, 1 GB RAM, micro SD card slot for storage expansion up to 32 GB
- CONNECTIVITY and PORTS : Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP and EDR, GPS support, micro USB 2.0 HS,
- SENSORS : Accelerometer, Proximity, Digital compass, Ambient light sensor
- BATTERY : Li-ion 2500 mAh rechargeable battery
- COLORS : Black and White
- OTHERS : Free magnetic flip cover and capacitive stylus
Quick review of Panasonic P51
This device looks good and with 8.5 mm thickness it will be very comfortable to hold in hand. This phone is available in two variants black and white . There is no physical buttons are present in the front pane, it has on screen buttons. Quad- Core CPU with 1 GB of RAM is enough for good amount of multi- tasking. No information about it’s GPU is available still now. It’s 8 MP camera can shoot full HD videos and good quality pictures, 1.3 MP front camera is also capable of handling HD video calling that is something really good. Panasonic is also giving away a magnetic flip cover and a stylus absolutely free with this smartphone. It comes with a 2500 mAh Li-ion battery, which is of average quality in this price range.
Overall it’s a good phone from Panasonic, but this phone is highly priced whereas some other smartphone manufacturer providing this type of smartphones with lower price than this.
For more information about this smartphone stay tuned and keep following us on social networks. Do subscribe to our Facebook page for daily smartphone news updates.