Now a days most of us are using Windows 8. While we use some updated Program, Apps, Games etc; we find a notification to install .Net Framework 3.5. To install it online we have to do a huge amount of download from the internet. But the setup of .Net Framework 3.5 is attached with the Windows 8 setup but it does not install by default installation of Windows 8. Today I will give you a trick to install .Net Framework 3.5 offline.
Follow the steps mentioned below to install .Net Framework offline:
1) At first you need to insert Windows 8 boot DVD into your PC.
2) Then Right click on start menu and select “Command Prompt (Admin)” (See the image) to open Command Prompt in Administrator mode.
3) Then copy the following line of code and paste on to Command Prompt window and press enter.
Dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:NetFx3 /All /Source:F:\sources\sxs /LimitAccess
Keep in mind that in the above code F:\ is the address of my DVD drive, in your case it may vary from mine one . So please check the DVD drive location of your PC from my computer after inserting the disk and place that on the above line of code before pasting on Command Prompt.
4) Now the screen will come like this:
5) Now wait for a few minutes. After installation completion of the feature the screen will come like this:
6) Now eject the DVD and enjoy the program, app, games that need .Net Framework to run.
If you face any problems while installing .NET framework using this method , just drop a comment with details of the problem faced by you and we will help as soon as possible.